Get in touch with us
Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
CARRIER is an American brand. It is the world leader in air conditioning known for production of air conditioners with reduced gas emission.
CARRIER has factories in all continents of the world. Africa’s factory is in Egypt and the standard is the same worldwide.
Yes. CARRIER appointed Mandilas the sole distributor for Nigeria since 1955. Mandilas is a trusted name for quality in Nigeria.
5 years on compressor and 12 months on the entire cabinet
CARRIER is distributed and serviced by Mandilas with a network of mobile aftersales team across the country.
CARRIER air conditioners have 2 models – inverter and non- inverter models. The regular units with R22 gas and the Eco-friendly units with R410A gas. The Eco-friendly unit has a better energy efficiency compared to the regular R22. However, the R22 efficiency meets the standard efficiency Ratio in Nigeria.
This is the ratio of the cooling energy to power input energy. If the ratio is high, it means the energy consumption is low and the efficiency of the unit will be high
- Efficient anti dust filters for cleaner and healthy air quality.
- Efficient Compressor with a 5-year warranty
- Smart Self diagnostic functions for detecting malfunctioning for easy service and maintenance.
- Inner groove cooper tubing. This allows more refrigerant flow and increasing heat exchange efficiency there by lowering consumption.
- Eco function. This is for energy saving and healthy sleeping. The unit automatically changes fan speed to lower speed and controls set and room temperature
Yes. If you are purchasing more than 5 units and you reside in Lagos metropolis, we can deliver for free.
Yes, Mandilas also provide spares for CARRIER, and they are readily available.
CARRIER is 100% cooper condenser, has an anti – rust outdoor cabinet and is a trusted brand distributed by just one company. It is widely used in the oil industries where quality and safety is key
This is done within 24hours for locations around Lagos
Quarterly for heavy usage and biannually for normal usage.