Mandilas Fleet Management Services include:
- Basic Service Plan on new vehicles or vehicles up to one-year-old that have been serviced and maintained by OEM recognised after sales repair centres.
- Full Maintenance Plan including tyres on new vehicles.
- Managed Maintenance on existing fleet older than 1 year.
- Vehicles are managed per predetermined requirements and invoices issued to the fleet owner on a monthly basis per vehicle for all costs incurred during the month including an agreed administration fee.
- Full Maintenance and fleet management plan specifically designed to meet organisational requirements. This option may include additional elements such as:
- On-Site Workshop
- Vehicle sourcing and pre-delivery management.
- Managing of license, registration, Road Worthiness, and local State Permits.
- Insurance and accident management.
- Tracking and Monitoring.
- On-Site fleet personnel.
- Roadside assistance.
- Service and Full Maintenance.
- Tyre repair, Replacement, Balancing, Wheel Alignment.
Example of Maintenance Plan