Jobs & Careers
At Mandilas, TALENTS are our competitive edge. Our talent management policy creates an enabling environment that attracts, MOTIVATES, NURTURES and DEVELOPS the best and brightest minds. A thriving workforce empowered to LEAD, ADAPT and SUCCEED in delivering our commitment to improving the quality of lives and businesses of our clients; and the society.
We constantly and consciously ASPIRE for greatness and grow our talents to INNOVATE to meet the needs of a changing world.
Join our talent network. Send your application to HR@mandilasng.com.
SENIOR HVAC ENGINEER
The services of a Senior Engineer with the below qualifications is urgently required in our Airconditioning Division:
- A minimum of a first degree, with at least a second class (lower) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable university
- 10 – 12 years cognate experience in managing HVAC installations and maintenance projects
- A relevant professional certification
- Working experience in MEP projects would also be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work outside Lagos
If you are innovative, can work in a diverse, fast paced environment and have what it takes, please drop your Curriculum Vitae at HR@mandilasng.com
The timeline for the submission of Curriculum Vitae is: Friday, 27th of September 2019.
LEASING OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Marketing activities, generating new Sales lead (Finance and Operating Leases) and managing same.
- Championing an effective business structure to grow the lease business of the Company.
- Performing cash flow analysis for new businesses to ascertain viability
- Improving customer service experience by ensuring the delivery of top-notch services to customers
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lease (Finance/Operating) and fleet Management
- Business Analysis and Development
- Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Market Research and Competitor Analysis
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Fleet utilization and maintenance management
Successful applicants must have:
- A minimum of first degree, with at least a second class lower from a reputable University
- 10-12 years cognate experience in Lease Marketing and Operations
- A relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage
If you are innovative, can work in a diverse, fast paced environment and have what it takes, please drop your Curriculum Vitae at HR@Mandilasng.com
Application closes on Tuesday, 1st October 2019.