Mandilas Service department pride in our fast response time when helping you with your emergency needs. Our factory trained service technicians and diagnostic equipment enable us to perform adjustments or repairs when you need them.
In addition to repairing Carrier equipment, our skilled technicians can service all brands of HVAC equipment and systems. With Mandilas as your partner, you can be confident that all repairs are done correctly.
To contact your nearest office for service, use our service office locator.
To minimize future repair bills, consider a Service Agreement with Mandilas Service department. Our experts will tailor the agreement specifically to your needs and provide preventive and predictive maintenance to help you keep all your equipment up and running efficiently.
To protect your investment, Mandilas Service Dept. recommends using our factory trained technicians to start-up and commission all Carrier controls and equipment.
Mandilas Service department technicians have access to the most up to date service information developed by Carrier engineers, so you can be confident that your equipment is running safely, reliably and efficiently.
Extended parts and labor warranty are available when the start-up of a Carrier unit has been performed by a Mandilas Service department In addition, we can provide seasonal start-up service for all HVAC equipment, regardless of manufacturer.
Start-up services offered for Carrier equipment include:
- Start-up of new equipment after installation
- Re-commissioning after seasonal shutdown or changes to your mechanical systems and controls
- Factory engineer support
- Pre-start-up checklist
- Owner training and familiarization
- Operations and maintenance manuals
Optional extended warranty:
- Provides uninterrupted protection
- Offers additional parts and labor coverage
- Performed by highly-trained and experienced technicians in direct contact with field and factory engineers
Mandilas Service department offers Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements for all brands of rooftops, chillers, compressors, air-handlers, cooling towers, pumps, variable speed drives, controls and accessories.
Each agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
Mandilas Service Agreements will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills, and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours call center staffed with Mandilas employees
Service Agreement options include:
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventive maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventive maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis, and vibration analysis.
- Maintenance of chiller, cooling towers, compressors, air handlers, rooftop units, airside distribution equipment, and controls
Whether you need to replace a critical piece of HVAC equipment or your entire existing system, you can be sure that Mandilas Service department will make equipment and controls recommendations that best fit your specific needs.
When an emergency replacement is required, Mandilas quick response will:
- Keep downtime to a minimum
- Deliver portable rental equipment on-site, usually within hours
- Ensure the comfort of your patrons
Planned upgrades provide the opportunity to:
- Improve the operation and reliability of your equipment
- Install Carrier’s energy-saving, high-efficiency products and controls
- Explore building automation and energy management solutions with our experts
Lagos Repair Center specializes in rebuilding and refurbishing commercial and industrial chillers to extend their service life – to help avoid new capital expenditures.
Your local Mandilas Service office will analyze your equipment, identify problems, and arrange for the unique services offered by Lagos Service Center.
Centrally located in Lagos Island, the Service Center can:
- Repair and rebuild screw and centrifugal chillers
- Refurbish rotating assemblies, including impellers, shafts, and drivetrains
Special functions performed by the Service Center include:
- Balancing and non-destructive testing
- Custom fabrication and re-manufacture of replacement assemblies including heat exchangers and compressors
- Modernization, including modification of existing equipment
Mandilas Service department has the expertise to design and install a comprehensive control system solution, tailored to your application, that can manage Carrier equipment and other brands of equipment.
Carrier controls products provide building managers and owners with web-based controls—regardless of protocol. Immediate access to enterprise-wide performance information can help you optimize building performance and minimize operating expenses., Diagnostic Capabilities, Diagnostic
Control system solutions include:
- Design, installation, retrofit, maintenance, and repair
- Direct digital controls (DDC) and programmable logic controllers
- Environmental and energy management
- System integration and optimization
- Demand logging for trending and operating analysis
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities
- 24-hour service, support, and critical point alarm monitoring
Carrier Control Products
- Carrier Comfort Network
Using a central chilled water plant to provide air conditioning to airports, universities, building complexes, and housing developments is an economical and efficient alternative to installing a chilled water plant in each building.
With a central chilled water plant, you benefit from lower building costs and lower operating and maintenance costs. In addition, the central plant can provide greater building design flexibility and lower noise and vibration levels.
These features are important to all central plants, whether the plant is owned and operated as an integral part of a complex or functions as a utility, selling heating and cooling to nearby building customers.
Central chilled water plants mean lower first costs–as much as 20% lower:
- Peak loads occur at different times in different building, therefore less installed capacity is required
- Larger, more economical pumps, cooling towers, and chillers can be utilized
- Electric wiring costs are lower
- Less space is required for equipment rooms in each building
Cost savings basic to the chilled water plant include:
- Lower capital investment
- Lower capital recovery and interest charges
- Lower taxes and insurance costs
- Reduced fixed cost translate to a more favorable competitive position
Use of large water-chilling machines mean lower operating costs through:
- High full-load efficiency
- Stable operation at part-load conditions
- Bulk purchasing of fuel
Carrier products can help you optimize the benefits of a central chilled water plant:
- 17DA large-capacity chiller delivers exceptional performance
- Variable speed drives (VSD) help balance building heating and cooling needs efficiently
- Controls systems provide access to enterprise-wide information
Mandilas Service department can show you how efficiency equals savings. We can help you lower your building’s consumption of energy by upgrading or replacing your rooftop or chilled water system, installing energy saving devices.
Improve energy efficiency with proper maintenance and calibration:
Increase HVAC equipment efficiency by up to 25%l
Reduce energy consumption by 25 to 40% using equipment upgrades and retrofits
- Variable speed drive retrofits for chillers, air handlers, and pumps
- Comfort-Plus Drive™ fan coil variable speed drives, which also improve room comfort
- Demand controlled ventilation systems installed in high-ventilation spaces
- Replacement rooftop units that are ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Aeroseal™ duct testing and sealing to eliminate air duct leaks